Adding the value you expect from your local pharmacy.
If you don't see a service, please reach out to us so we can help.
We Now Offer Delivery to Alpine Lake!
Every Wednesday in the Lodge from 3:30 p.m - 3:50 p.m
Cost: $3 delivery fee
Home Delivery Available for only $5
You must have a charge account set-up with the Pharmacy or provide them with your credit card information.
Durable Medical Equipment And Hospital Supplies
Our pharmacy offers an extensive variety of medical equipment and supplies. Our medical equipment may include, but is not limited to:
- Transport Chairs
- Bath Safety Products
- Daily Living Aids
If you are in need of any medical equipment or supplies or just have a question, ask a staff member today. Our staff will make it as easy as possible to get the equipment you need, including the billing. We will bill Medicare and most insurance companies.
For patients who need to refill their medications but may not have the means to travel, Gregg's Pharmacy is proud to offer delivery services for your convenience.
Delivery Schedule 2019
- FREE delivery is available at the designated days and times below. There is a fee for delivery outside of the schedule.
- Home Delivery Available for only $5.
- Out of Town Delivery available for $1 per mile.
If you can't make it to us, we can ship your prescriptions right to your home. Simply select your preferred delivery method with your refill request and we'll handle the rest! Standard shipping fees will apply.
We strive to meet your needs both in the pharmacy and online. Our website is a great resource tool for almost any topic or drug. Browse our daily videos and articles or use our search function on our Patient Resource page. Found a great article? Share articles and videos directly to your social media account. We also provide the ability to check drug interactions and identify pills.
Our pharmacy strives to meet the needs of your family and can proudly compound your medications. Compounding is the ability to prepare personalized medication for our patients. Many medications come in a tablet form, which is not suitable for all patients. Our pharmacist can take the active ingredients and create a prescription best suited for each patient. Compounding medications is also great for kids and pets!
Time is precious and we're here to help! Access your family's prescriptions wherever you are. We offer 4 convenient ways to request a refill:
1. Give us a call with the Rx# you wish to refill and we'll let you know when it's ready.
2. Create an online account for your family. Click Sign-Up Today
and begin the registration process. Once you have created an account, you will be able to login
, view your active prescriptions and submit them for refill. It's just that easy!
3. Without registering, you can utilize the "Quick Refill" located on our Home Page and quickly submit a prescription for refill. This feature is available to all our patients, registered or not.
4. Always on the go? Download our mobile app and refill your prescriptions anywhere. You can either enter the prescription number manually or by scanning the barcode on your vial label, if available.
As a teaching pharmacy for West Virginia University School of Pharmacy, we are proud to help prepare the next generation of pharmacists. You may observe interns assisting our pharmacists with many tasks as a part of their curriculum. Please welcome them as they progress toward their Doctor of Pharmacy degree.
Medication Adherence Program
MEDICATIONS WORK BEST WHEN TAKEN CORRECTLY.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
- Taking your medications as your doctor prescribed helps keep you healthy and safe!
- If you take multiple medications throughout the day, you know how much effort goes into keeping your pills – and your schedule – organized.
- Let Gregg’s Pharmacy organize your medicine for you with Dispill Multi- Dose blister packs. When you enroll in this innovative service, our pharmacist places the pill you need for each dose into individual packets. Our labels make it easy to identify when to take your pills because each cell has the date and time. The label can also be color coded to make it easier to visually identify the time of day.
- Our pharmacists carefully select dosage times to avoid drug interactions and preventable side effects.
- “Did I take my medications today...or was that yesterday?” Sound familiar? Blister packs are tamper proof so you know if you’ve taken today’s dose or not!
- Our pharmacists will manage all of your refills automatically so you don’t have to - no more calling the doctor and waiting for refills.
- Your medications are automatically refilled every month.
- Your medications are organized in a blister pack with morning, noon, evening, and bedtime dosages.
- Each blister pack lists each of your medications, separated by dosage time, description of pill, prescribing doctor, and why you are taking it.
- Any over-the-counter items, like aspirin or vitamins, may be placed in your blister pack with your other medications.
- Blister packs are prepared four weeks at a time, which means only one trip to the pharmacy per month!
- What if my doctor changes my medications but I’m not due for a new blister pack yet? Bring in your blister pack and we will make the appropriate adjustments.
- What if I have multiple doctors - how will they know if I have a medication change? We’re on it! Our pharmacists will keep your doctors up-to-date on all of your medication changes.
- What if I can’t make it to the pharmacy to pick up my new blister pack? No problem! For a small fee, we can deliver in the Oakland/Mtn. Lake Park area or the Terra Alta area.
- What if I can’t remember to take my medications in my blister pack? Electronic medication boxes with alarms are available for purchase instead of blister packs.
Medicare Open Enrollment
For Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage, Open Enrollment happens each year from October 15 to December 7. Open Enrollment is an opportunity for you to switch insurance coverage to a plan that best suits your needs.
Understanding Medicare prescription plans can seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services publishes online tools to help you understand plan changes and provides a 24/7 Medicare hotline (800-633- 4227 and 877-486- 2048 for TTY) to answer your questions.
A third option is to talk to a trusted advisor who cares about your family’s health. Ali Gregg will meet with people 65 and over during open enrollment to help them pick a Medicare D Plan that is right for them.
Stop by our pharmacy to talk through your Medicare options. While we can’t recommend a specific plan, our pharmacist can define insurance terms using language that makes sense and discuss how a plan could affect your costs, coverage, and preferred pharmacy.
Whether you need an annual flu shot or a series of vaccines for an upcoming adventure, stop by Gregg's Pharmacy for a convenient way to protect yourself against various diseases.
Our pharmacist has been certified by the American Pharmacists Association to administer immunizations right here in our pharmacy.
We offer CDC-recommended immunizations that may include influenza, shingles, pneumonia, and vaccines for international travel. We can also help your child get the required vaccines for school.
We make it easy for you to keep up with routine immunizations because we want you, your family, and everyone in the community to be at their best. Stop by to see our complete list of offerings.
- Hep B or Hep A/B
- Tdap or TD
- Travel vaccines
Medication Therapy Management
Getting the right medication at the right time is critical to your health, whether you are recovering from an accident or managing an ongoing condition. Let Gregg's Pharmacy help you make sure your medications are working their best for you.
If you take multiple medications, ask us about a comprehensive medication review. Many health care plans, including some Medicare and Medicaid plans, cover medication review costs. During this review, we will discuss your current medication schedule, look for concerns, such as therapy duplications or conflicts, and answer your questions. We will also look for cost- saving alternatives to your current regimen. You will leave our pharmacy with an updated medication list and a personalized action plan so you can achieve the best results.
This service is a good option for people who take multiple medications and people who have chronic conditions, such as diabetes, asthma, and high blood pressure. Let us help you get the tools you need to live a healthier life.
Each year thousands of people die from influenza and even more require hospitalization. Fortunately, by getting a flu vaccination, you can protect yourself from influenza and may also avoid spreading this contagious disease to others.
Protection takes up to two weeks to develop and lasts approximately one year. As the flu season approaches, Gregg's Pharmacy encourages you to protect yourself from a preventable disease.
The cost of our flu vaccine is just $30.00 and for most insured patients the vaccine is free.
We also offer a variety of other immunizations including Hepatitis, Pneumonia and Shingles vaccinations.
CLICK HERE FOR CONSENT FORM